Well, I am fairly certain I sent a billion tweets out for no one but myself. I guess that’s OK.
The end result of the trip is that the doctor recommends I have the surgery. He’s not even comfortable with waiting until the Spring, when I wanted. He recommends January. Now I have to figure out how I’m gonna do this because I apparently can’t do this on my own. So… most likely my mom’s gonna have to come out with me and then when I come home, I’ll be staying with her for a little. However, we’re not sure how she’s gonna pay for all that. So it’s kind of up in the air but I have to make a decision within a week or so.
If you’d like to see the pictures I took during my ride, my stay, and my ride back, you can sit and stare at these or just go directly to the album by clicking the link underneath the slideshow. You’ll also get to see them full-size if you click ‘em.
The other day I mentioned a video of the hotel room. Here it is.