ere’s the deal, dear devil of deception:
I’ve had this way of life I adopted when I was fairly young. It’s basically the same as the old “Eye For An Eye” motto. With all due respect to Ghandi, there are times when justice must be served. There are some things that simply warrant reaction, especially when it affects many people.
There was a bad connection when you tried asking me “why” the other day. The call seemed to drop after you played dumb with me, thinking I’m holding some sort of grudge for reasons that don’t mean anything. So because I want to make it clear to you, I will graciously detail it out here for you to see.
1) You lied about having a child.
2) You told dozens of lies and made up accounts just to cover up lie #1.
3) You stole money from someone you worked with on the day you quit.
4) You lied about the reasons you left girl #1’s house.
5) You covered up a great alcoholic dependancy. I learned it was so great, your place of employment had to put a 3-drink max on the employees because of you.
6) You lied about why you had to leave girl #2’s apartment. It was not her mental stability you were worried about. In fact, I learned it was the fact you had a week-long slut fest with god-knows-who, doing god-knows-what leaving her to come home from New England to find used condoms all over the place, burn marks on the furniture, broken property, and best of all… took all of her pills yourself and later admitted to it over voicemail. (So don’t try to deny it.)
You got a ban put on me from the bar you worked at, telling them all about how I was mis-treating you. Meanwhile, you were asking me to simply stay away from there because you were too ashamed to see me.
So, taking all this into consideration, I tend to think there’s probably a lot more I don’t know about and frankly don’t want to know. People laugh at me when I told them you said I was your 3rd. I just don’t want to know any more.
Maybe now you understand a little more clearer just how much I DO know about you and why I wrote a warning about you on the internet. Considering the fact I know your parents phone number and their general address, I suppose I could do a lot more so be happy I’m leaving it at a modest attempt at ruining your reputation with future guys.
So can we end it at this? Can you go along your way without contacting me again? You’ve got too many problems you need to seriously seek help with. I don’t want a single part of it and still hope you have enough wisdom to stay as far away from me as you can.